Daily Catblogging

Home of the "Awwwwww" Photo of the Day!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Two Years of Fiona

It was nearly two years ago that Fiona turned up under our front porch, yowling. Here's the first picture we took of her:
















She was so tiny, we thought she was barely a month old.




































Eventually, the vet said she was probably about 8 weeks old when we found her, but that she was just a tiny cat. She grew pretty quick, though!


























































































And here she is in a recent photo - all grown up!
















She's a good little pussycat and we're glad to have her!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Plum Pudding said…

    she's almost as adorable as you for saving her and giving her a good home!

    beautiful kitty!

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the middle grown up picture. She has the usual cat look of, I pwned these guys but good. I own this place now. La di fucking da.

    Heehee.

    ql in ny

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Evelyn said…

    Fiona is small but mighty as Fiona would put it "i'm not afraid of nuthin!" That is why her full name is "Fiona the Fearless." She was courageous even as a kitten. She is very independent, but she still comes to me every morning so she can sit on my lap to have some quality kitty-mommy time.
    Fiona's Mom

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger dave said…

    Fiona is almost as pretty as Fiona's mom!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been around here quite awhile I guess--I remember when Fiona came into your--and our--lives. I was without cats at the time and fell in love with her. And Oski.
    jawbone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home